Glittering dreams and the inky black night surge into each other like waves on a beach.
From artist Molly Frances’ Noir, a series of moody and mysterious abstract black and white collages with hints of imagery and drama. Inspired by classic Film Noir, Art Deco, and Surrealism.
Molly Frances is an artist working in Los Angeles, inspired by Twentieth Century masters such as Leonora Carrington, Dorothea Tanning, Joseph Cornell, and the artists surround the Semina group.
- Limited Edition Print of 50 per size
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Printed on 255gsm Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper (100% Cotton)
- Archival giclée fine art print
- Framed options
- 2 sizes available
- Free Shipping
Note: This print comes with several mounting options if you choose to include framing with your print, as explained below. The white margin will be roughly the same size for each style.
- White border / no mat – The print will have a white border as pictured which is part of the print. There is no mat.
- Straight trim and floated – The print will be trimmed at the image edge and “floated” (raised slightly) on a white mat board.
- Deckled edges and floated – The print will have a deckled edge at the image edge and “floated” (raised slightly) on a white mat board. A deckled edge is a traditional fine art technique where the edges of the paper have a natural tear as opposed to being cut straight with a ruler. See the FAQ for more info.